We write in the name of our interest changing the narratives of African writing.
Dear you reading, what’s your plan?
In becoming the you envisioned by your imaginations, you need to plan.
It’s not a choice to do so. It’s a must! When you plan, you maximize your potential, reshape your goals, and reignite your passion.
Why you should plan.
- Planning reduces risks and oversight
- Planning makes you controll your day
- Planning increases your effectiveness
- Planning provides you with a direction
- Planning cncourages innovation and creativity.
Note, planning is not time management.
In our subsequent blog, we’ll explain in detail.